CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

December 23



So I thought I would try and start a new tradition this year with the kids and on the 23 of December we would let them sleep downstairs under the Christmas tree. Well about 20 minutes of me telling them repeatedly to lay down and stop touching each other BJ finally came out of the computer room and said "and why did you think this was a good idea?" Yeah they are probably a little too young still. We ended up putting Jace in his crib, and about 11:30 after watching 2 movies they were all asleep. Oh well I think they had fun and hopefully made some memories, and we'll try again next year!



I have been working on a few projects and finally finished them both last night. I have Jed and Maegan this year for Christmas and had no idea what to get them, but with the help from Julianne(making the frame), Lynette( the vinyl), and Lowe's(cutting the glass) I was able to make this. I really like the way it turned out and then on Saturday a thought came to me to get black and white pics of them and put them behind it. Anyways I got my hands on a few pics of them from their wedding and blew them up and this is how it turned out. I think it looks good, and I hope they like it!

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for sleepovers under the tree. It will be fun with M can do that.
Your crafts turned out beautiful! Way to be creative!

Tara said...

That is a way fun idea! Can you have my name for Christmas next year. I am jealous of the gift.