CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

T-ball's over!


Brayden just finished playing his second year of t-ball. Next year he will move on to coach pitch, (I think). He did very well and definitly improved from last year. This year he would actually run (like a normal boy) from base to base as where last year he would do his t-rex run, with his t-rex arms(and occasional sounds too). I guess maybe he got confused with t-ball maybe he thought you had to run like a t-rex, I don't know!! But he did way good. All his games were on Saturday mornings and let me tell you there was NO shade and it was very hot!! We missed a few because of vacations and weddings, but were at the rest and enjoyed watching Brayden play. His coaches were a few dads from the ward so he knew them and alot of the kids on his team. I think the high light of the season for him was getting his second trophy. It was actually a medal and he was so happy because know he has 2 like Carson!! As soon as we got home he had to run over and show Devon, he was very proud! Good job, Brayden!!

Brayden getting his medal while the team gave him cheers!

Brayden showing off his medal after the game.

2 comments:

Missy said...

We still laugh thinking of Brayden running like a t-rex. I am glad he did so well. Our season ended a while ago.

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are killing me with the trex run. I have a picture of him doing the trex run while he was running in the sprinklers!