Missy this post is for you!! I planted a garden this year and it is the first year I have ever really planted anything. I was kind of nervous because I can't keep plants alive, but I just might have a green thumb, or just some good luck this year! My garden is growing!!! I really can't explain why it is growing or have any tips on gardening or anything. I know absolutely nothing! Julianne is my mentor and I have to go to her with all my dumb questions. So Julianne you take credit for my garden because you walked me through it all. I seriously bet the people in my neighborhood think I am the crazy garden lady. I am out there atleast 2 or so times a day just walking through my garden and looking at the leaves or buds growing. I am obsessed!! I know it sounds a little strange, but like I said I have never grown anything before so to me this is truly thrilling. I take pride in my lovely garden!! I also took some pictures of our grass. We have some troublesome spots but since the lawn is BJ's thing and not mine I can't take responsibility. Now if I was incharge of the lawn maybe it would look as great as my garden! He he!!
To show you how tall my corn is getting! (Not that having Adi by it helps, she is kind of shrimpy)
My pumpkin patch! This is how dumb I am. I didn't know that more than 1 pumpkin grew on a vine, and I ended up having 18 plants come up, so if anyone wants pumpkins come on over in October!!
Now for the yard. Put all these pictures together and that is a panaramic view of our yard.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
My garden, and the backyard
Posted by Kristi at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so impressed. Maybe I should post some pictures of my garden. I love the curbing around the play area. Thanks for the pictures. The kids are asking when they can play together again...I really want to do the Vegas think...road trip!! I call shotgun!
i love your garden. i hope to be able to grow something in nevada...i can't wait to plant tulips this fall in our new house.
Way to go on the garden. That is impressive. I kill everything I touch. Your vacation looked like a lot of fun. I love family vacations!
That is awesome!!! Yeah I had the same turn out with my pumpkins. Apparently they are VERY hardy and are growing like weeds. I love it!
nice garden. I heard about the neighbor boy who is picking your vegetables for you hahaha! You are sure out shining Julianne's garden.
Post a Comment