We put the tramp up a few weeks ago and the kids have had a good time. Jace absolutely loves it. BJ decided to take the kids out for a jump while I was making dinner last Sunday. Jace loves to be out there with the kids and he doesn't get to very often so he was eating it up! Brayden and Adi think it is so fun to bounce him, sometimes they get a little too wild withhim on it, but he is tough and thinks it is great to get to play outside with the big kids!!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Having fun with dad
Posted by Kristi at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love tramps! I can only imagine your kids having so much fun with it. Do you have the nets that go around the side?
my kids are in love with tramps and want one so bad. the neighbors behind us have one and we always see their dad jumping and flipping. i just send the kids over to the castleberry's to jump. maybe next year...but our yard is so small. what great fun.
Carson is such a user. He kept asking the kids behind us if he could come over and jump with them and I told him that they needed to invite him over. They next thing I hear is him yelling over at them,"are you guys inviting me over to jump with you?"
Post a Comment