CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Brayden and Devon



The other evening I looked out the back door and saw Brayden and Devon running around the yards with these hats on. I was dying I couldn't stop laughing they are so cute!! These 2 are so funny and have such a good time together. It is such a blessing to have such wonderful neighbors. We are so lucky!!



This is from our dinner with the Olson's. We had to try out the fire pit, so we fired it up and the adults had foil dinners and the kids had hot dogs. It was so much fun!! Did I mention how much we like our neighbors?!

3 comments:

Staci said...

you are sooooo lucky to have great neighbors. i wish we didn't have a fence and i wish we had neighbors with good kids. not across the street neighbors but on the side neighbors. it really makes a difference.

Joey and Nettifer said...

So glad that my sister is your neighbor. I know she feels the same about you. I thought Devon was going to die because Brayden was gone all weekend long. Fun family night! I am trying to talk J into giving me one. I want one so bad!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your fire pit! I've always thought that would be so much fun to have. You can a have a little camp out whenever you want to!