CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy First Birthday to Jace!!



_ID_50489463

Today is my baby's birthday! I am so sad that he is already 1, and I can't believe how fast the past year has gone by and how much has changed. Today, April 2, is his actual birthday, but since BJ couldn't get the day off and it was easier for everyone to come yesterday we celebrated it yesterday. I made dinner and we had one bbq spareribs w/ rice, rolls, and jello. This may be hard to believe, but it really is one of Jace's favorite things. He loves rice and meat, how he eats meat with only 1 tooth I don't know, but he does it pretty good. He was pretty grumpy he is working on getting another tooth, so all he really wants is for mom to hold him. It gets old really fast, but then I start to think how big he is getting and soon he will not want me to hold him at all and so I stop complaining and just snuggle him!

My mom and dad, Jed and Maegen, Shalene and Jef all came over for dinner. We were sad the others couldn't make it, but understand the drive down with Kyla probably wouldn't have been too fun. After dinner we opened presents.
Jace among his presents just having fun! Side note: This is Adi's Easter dress and my mom brought it with her and so of course Adi had to put it on, she thinks she is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.


We got him a hokey pokey Elmo(which is so annoying, but he loves it). Adi has a dancing care bear and he is obsessed with it, so I thought he would like Elmo, and I was right he just sits and stares and smiles at it. It is so funny! I was going to get the Elmo t.m.x, but I was afraid the way it goes on and on it may frighten him, so we went with hokey pokey elmo instead.

My parents gave him this Winnie the Pooh train thing. It makes so much noise!! The one good thing is it makes so many different sounds and songs that you don't get annoyed hearing the same one over and over. It was a fun day, and I can't believe he is already 1!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhh, how quickly they grow up! It seems like just yesterday we were sitting at Relief Society while pregnant and griping about how much we HATED being pregnant. Was that really that long ago?

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Birthday Jace! Where has the time gone? What a fun birthday he had. Adi's dress is really pretty!

Staci said...

happy birthday jace! time flies when we're having fun.

Missy said...

oh, that makes me sad that he is already one. Your little baby is getting so big.