CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter & Vegas



I know I am a little late getting this Easter picture up, but it has been a crazy few weeks. BJ's work sent us on a little vacation to Las Vegas this last weekend and I had been trying to get the house clean and stuff ready for that. It was so nice to get away with no kids, however, I will admit that I was ready to come home I missed them. I was most worried about Jace it was the first time I had left him. Brayden and Adi were fine and happy to spend the weekend with Nana, but at nights little Jacey was not so good. And I think he must have been mad at me for leaving him because when we got home he would have nothing to do with me!! I felt so bad. He would crawl right past me and go right for his dad, and that is sweet and all, but he NEVER does that. But good news(I think) he has forgiven me and is back to wanting mommy for everything and me doing everything for him.

3 comments:

Staci said...

cuties for easter. what fun to be in vegas!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Look how cute your easter kids are! Glad you got to get away and poor little Jace!

Anonymous said...

I love Adi's dress!!!