It got real quiet the other day while I was downstairs folding laundry, so I come out of the laundry room to see this!! Jace had seen me throw the can in the garbage and got into the garbage and got it right back out. He loves it, not that I give it to him in his sippy cup, but he must remember the taste of it running through me to him while I was pregnant!! All my kids love Dr Pepper, maybe that is a sign I drink it too much? Whenever we are out Adi orders it, we quickly change her order, but you can't blame her for trying! I am however tyring to cut back so maybe we won't see this again!
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
The Dr!!
Posted by Kristi at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all the pictures. My kids order Mt.Dew at places. When brayden was little he couldn't say to many words but he did say mt.dew. I am trying to cut back but we all know that won't ever happen.
how cute is that. ford always wants to drink my coke!
Oh M orders cokes when we go out. I think it is so cute!
Devon orders coke with a lemon. How kids come up with this stuff is so funny to me. I would love to take the pictures of your little guy. We should go to Thanksgiving point.? Can he walk yet? It is easier if they can't hehehe
Post a Comment