CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First "lost" tooth



Brayden lost his first tooth on Sunday! It has been loose for a few weeks and Saturday night it was very loose, but wouldn't come out. Sunday morning he was downstairs watching tv and came running up the stairs and said "look mom, my tooth". I couldn't believe it. I asked how he got it out and he said I don't know. I think he was just playing with it subconciously and it just fell out. He was very happy. He has another loose one but it still hasn't come out yet. At church he was telling all his friends "look, I have a lost tooth". It sounded pretty funny, but he was very proud!

Since I was taking pictures of Brayden, Adi insisted I take one of her. Now I know it looks like she lost a tooth too, but no, that is just her natural space. Her dad likes to tease her about her chicklets! And since she does have a space like Brayden she is telling people she lost a tooth too! It is pretty funny!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

oh no! I am not ready to deal with missing teeth! Adi cracks me up!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Thank goodness loosing a tooth was not traumatic. Nice way to start out loosing all the babies! He is growing up.