CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brayden's soccer and Birthday






It has been a weekend to celebrate Brayden, today is his 6th birthday!! I can't believe my baby is 6, he is getting so grown up and starts school Tuesday! He is so excited to go to kindergarten. Before he has to start school he got to celebrate his birthday. Yesterday the 25th was a very busy day and started at 9:00 am with Brayden's soccer game. This is his first year playing soccer and I am a little biast being his mom, but I think he might take after his dad and be a natural! He has only had 3 games and has already scored 4 goals(1 for the other team. He forgot after half time you switch goals, but it was a sweet goal anyways!) He is doing so good and we are so proud of him. 3 of the goals he scored yesterday which put his birthday weekend off to a great start. After the game we had to get ready for his friend party. He had a dinosaur party. We made dinosaurs out of playdo, played pin the horn on the 3 horn, a dino egg relay and of course a T-rex pinata!! Our wonderful neighbors Julianne and Brandon made Brayden's birthday cake, and it was amazing!! Brandon made a volcano with dinosaurs around it, it was so cool. Brayden kept telling everyone it was the best birthday cake ever made! So thanks Brandon and Julianne you are the best!! After the birthday party we had a ward party. The kids had so much fun running around with all the kids from the ward. We stayed much longer than I anticipated and I almost was too late to order the pizzas for his birthday dinner today(26th). Luckily I still had 20 minutes before they closed so we were all good. For his family party my mom and dad, Kevin, Jed, Maegen, Shalene, and Jef came over for dinner and cake and ice cream. He got way too spoiled but had a great birthday!! Thanks everyone for coming and the presents!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Veronica if you see this I tried looking at your blog but it won't let me in. It isn't because I forgot about you, but since you changed it I can't view your blog!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Glad the birthday day was a hit! That cake does look awesome! What a cool mom you are!

Veronica said...

Your little boy is growing up! Is it crazy that he is starting kindergarten?? I remember what I was doing back in 2001 (dating Cody) and that seems like just yesterday! I'm glad you can view our blog now.

Missy said...

I was a little teary-eyed dropping Carson off today at school, maybe you will be stronger than me. Good luck and thanks for inviting the kids to the birthday party, they could've stayed all day!