CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My three dinosaurs


(Jace got his nose off right before I took the picture, darn!)

Brayden's birthday is next week and so we went to the party store to decide what kind of party to have. He decided on a dinosaur party so I had done some research to see what games we could play. I found a fun little relay game so we bought some dinosaur noses to go with it. As soon as we got home they wanted to play in all the stuff we had got, so I let them open the dinosaur noses. It was so funny! Anyone who knows Brayden knows he is pretty good at making dinosaur noises and runs like them etc.. So Brayden and Adi each put on a nose and started walking around the house like dinosaurs, so of course Jace had to get in on it too. I put the nose on Jace and he took off running and making this horrible growling noise, it was so funny. I guess in order to be in our family you have to be able to imitate a dinosaur, must be a pre requisite before coming down! I don't know!!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

How cute! Kids theme parties are so much fun. Ethan is really getting into dinosaurs now afetr going to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden!

Miles and Bex said...

I love planning fun kid parties! That is great Brayden lost his first tooth. Taegan keeps wiggling her teeth hoping that one will be loose soon. She probably won't loose one forever. She teethed really late. I bet Brayden was so excited.

Meagan said...

Love the picture! your kids are so cute!!

Joey and Nettifer said...

He is so funny! I love it when he runs around with his dinosaur pose.