Today we celebrated Shalene's birthday, it isn't actually till next Friday, but since Kevin was up from St George for the weekend we decided to do it today. She wanted to go to the California Pizza Kitchen, so we all met at the Gateway. No one really likes that place except her, but it is her birthday. We went there last year too and I remember not liking it, but I actually really liked it this time. BJ really dislikes it so we shared a pizza and Jace loved it. I think he actually just loves anything! Everybody was there except Adam(Haylee's husband) we are quite the crowd these days. We don't see everyone as often as we use to and trying to get 14 people's schedules to match up gets kind of tricky, so it was really good to be all together again. I hadn't seen Kyla(my niece) for awhile and she is getting so big! She is my only niece so I love getting to play with her. My kids are the only grandkids on both sides, except for Kyla now, and it is different when it is a niece or nephew and not your own kid. I like being an aunt!! And the kids were so good, it was so nice . We always dread going out because they aren't too great, but they were very well behaved and we had no major break downs!
And I just think Jace is so cute I had to put him on!!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Shalene's Birthday
Posted by Kristi at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
jace is soooo cute. i've never been to the cal. pizza place. i always see it but never go in. what did you have?
Post a Comment