This past week we have had quite a few firsts for everyone, well for the kids, not so much me and BJ. Last Tuesday I had to register Brayden for kindergarten. I about had a heart attack!! It is just hard to believe that he will be going to kindergarten, blows my mind. He is really looking forward to it. He loves school and loves to learn so I think he will like it. It will be so strange to have school everyday!
As for Adi's firsts we went and met her new preschool teacher today! I have been worried about not getting her into a good preschool, but I found one that I liked and she had room, so we got her a spot secured. I am a little worried about Adi and preschool, but it will be so good for her. She will go 3 days a week, which means 3 days a week for 2 hours it will be just me and Jace!! Seriously, that I am looking forward to!
Now for Jace's firsts. Finally, finally his first tooth broke through yesterday!! He is 11 months old and I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to get teeth. Poor kid has been gumming everything for months now and seems to be doing just fine at it, but it will be nice to have some teeth in there. And that has been our week of firsts!
Monday, March 05, 2007
Firsts
Posted by Kristi at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! busy week for you...i can't believe we are even thinking about kindergarten!
soon it will be 2 kids in school and jace tagging close behind. i will have 3 in school and just ford for a long while. poor boy won't know how to keep occupied without a disaster! they are so fun at this stage...everything excites them.
Post a Comment