CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Farm Country


Last Thursday I took the kids over to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. It has changed since the last time we were there, which was probably 2 or 3 years ago. The weather was so nice and warm and it wasn't to crowded so it was the perfect day to go, and what is even nicer is since we have the pass I didn't feel like we had to stay that long cause we can go back whenever we want! The kids had a good time feeding the animals and riding the horses. We got 4 tickets to either ride the horses, or go on the wagon ride. Brayden and Adi decided they wanted to ride the horses, and since we got 4 tickets they both got to ride them twice. Adi said she didn't want to ride the second time and that Jacer could ride, so she sat and waited in the stroller while Brayden, Jace, and I waited in line, but once it was our turn to get on the horses she had changed her mind and wanted to ride. So Jace didn't get to ride, so we'll get him next time. He did however enjoy looking at the animals. We were looking at the goats and the baby would come right over to the fence. While we were standing there a bigger goat came over and jumped up and put its hooves on the fence so its head was above the fence. That freaked Adisyn and me right out!! She started screaming and I tried to quickly get Jace and the stroller away, but while I was trying to do that I ran the stroller into the fence and gave Jace whiplash! Oops! Animals kind of freak me out when they come at me or jump or anything. And I wonder where Adi gets it from? Anyways it ended up being alot of fun and we look forward to going back. I think next time we go we will go to the gardens. I have always wanted to go there I hear it is beautiful!

4 comments:

Staci said...

how fun! i love thanksgiving point! i didn't know kids could ride the horses!? fun, fun.

i was there saturday with my sister in law for the bridal expo. i told her i wanted to take her pics there and so i went online to see what the fee was and it was $100! so much for saving money on photos. her mom thought she was getting a deal with me. guess not. i think the fees are ridiculous!

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a fun mom you are. I love that place it is so much fun. Every time I talk to Devon he just tells me about Brayden! It is hillarious!

Miles and Bex said...

My kids love Thanksgiving point. Looks like so much fun!

Missy said...

I love Brayden's jacket.