
The other day I decided to hurry and jump in the shower before putting Jace down for his nap. Brayden was at school, and Jace and Adi were playing really good, so I thought I would hurry to get a jump on the day. So I hurried and showered and when I got out it was dead silent. So I hurry and threw my robe on and came downstairs to see what was going on. As I walked down the stairs I see Adi sitting on the couch with the huge bucket of cheez balls, and I asked her where Jace was. She said he is in the pantry. So I rush into the kitchen to see him standing there eating doritos! Appearantly when Adi got into the pantry to get her a little snack she left the doors open and Jace thought he would help himself to a little snack as well, it was a huge mess, but pretty funny. I'm sure glad that kid eats as well as he does with no teeth, he had eating chips down to a science. He sure was mad when I took them away and shut the doors!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Caught orange handed
Posted by Kristi at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so cute!
i love the title of this one! caught orange handed! that is classic. i love those 'quick showers'.
What a cute cheesy face! It sounds like Jace and Ford will be great friends!
I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! Too cute. I decided to get a blog because apparently it's the "cool" thing to do. Lol. I hope you're getting settled into your new house okay!
That is too funny! I hate when my kids are playing quietly. I always know there will be a mess to clean up. Glad you like your new area.
Post a Comment