CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stuff


Adi started her cheerleading class. It was so funny! There are mirrors across one wall of the room and she would just look at herself and smile, and then look at me and smile. It was so funny. Brayden wasn't as impressed with her, he was upset that she wasn't doing what the teacher was. He wanted to go out there and give her some help! As soon as her cheerleading class is over I am going to start her in gymnastics. She wants to go into the gymnastics room so bad evertime we are at the Legacy Center, and I would start her now, but BJ says wait, so I guess I will.

Last Friday was our anniversary and BJ had to work so Saturday we planned on going to dinner and a movie. Well I was rocking Jace putting him down for his morning nap and I thought I heard the garage open, but I didn't hear it shut, or anyone come in, so I didn't think anything of it, and went upstairs to put Jace down and get in the shower. While I was in the shower I thought I heard the door open, but again no one came in so I figured it was the kids dinking around. Well to my complete surprise when I got out of the shower there was a rose and a card sitting on the counter! I came downstiars and there was BJ sitting at the table. He had gone into work to tie up some loose ends and taken the rest of the day off, it was such a good surprise and a welcome one since I had been sick earlier in the week and was still not feeling great. Later that night we went into Provo to the mall and let the kids play at the kiddie area there and I shopped. It was a good day. Saturday we celebrated by going to a movie, and tried to go to dinner, but there was some dance at one of the high schools and everyplace had over an hour wait so we got take out and came home. BJ was fine with that since the Jazz were playing. And since our anniversary is 5 days before Valentine's Day BJ figures if he gets me a gift for one it covers both, so there will be no celebrating Valentine's Day for us today. I do have a cute little gift basket for the kids with treats and Cinderella III in it. Brayden thinks this is a major holiday. He told me he wouldn't go out and play with his friends today because it was a holiday and we should spend it with family. It was so cute! Since he thinks it is worth celebrating I am going to make a special dinner with candles and all.

I have to post this picture of Jace because I just think it is so dang cute. He hasn't figured out how to go down the stairs yet and so when we are downstairs and he wants to come down he crawls over to the bars where he can see us and growls and makes noises till one of us goes up and gets him. Too funny!!

>

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Your house looks cute from what we have seen of it yet. I babysat Devon the other day and he could not stop talking about Brayden! To cute little buddies!

Staci said...

that was so nice to have bj surprise you like that. he gets major points for that. jace is so cute.

Missy said...

Carson is going in meltdown stage without Brayden. He sits at the dinner table and makes elephant and dinosaur sounds.