Well I finally did it I painted my wall. I had decided about a month ago I was going to do it, but then I had to convince Beej it would look good, and then get to Home Depot and get the stuff. So last week while Brayden was at school I did it, I went and bought the paint. I was really nervous, but I wanted to get it done before they delivered the new couch. The reason for going with the sage green(painted turtle is the actual name) was because of the stupid "x-box chair" we have. It is a deep green color so I wanted it to all come together. It was scary for me to go that dark on brand new white walls, but it turned out ok, and I think once I get everything hung on the walls and the new furniture in there it will look good. Once I get it all put together I will post a picture, but here is just "the wall".
Saturday, February 24, 2007
The wall
Posted by Kristi at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The wall turned out really well. I am very impressed...and you said you were nervous about it.
Very cute. I am coming down to my sisters this week. I might just have to stop by (since you are just next door hehehe)
how fun. i love painting my house. then shopping for accessories. that's the best! good job!
Post a Comment