CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cookout up the canyon

A few weekends ago we went up American Fork Canyon and did dutchoven dinner with some friends. We made teriyaki chicken, and potatoes, and they made peach cobbler. Let me just say it was the best peach cobbler ever, I usually don't like peach cobbler, but it was so good and now I have a new cobbler recipe! While dinner was cooking BJ thought he would show off some skills and fished the river, the kids were impressed. Just as we were getting ready to eat dessert Jace and Derrick were running around the area and Derrick tripped and smacked his head on a rock! It was pretty bad so they headed down to the hospital and ended up with 5 stitches. Poor guy. Besides that we had a great time and it was fun to go up the canyon I havent' been up there for a long time.

Not really sure what she is doing?
Brayden and Dallen climbing the hill

1 comments:

Staci said...

what fun. can you share the cobbler recipe. i need to use my dutchoven.