CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bear Lake 2008

Its that time of year again! Brayden has been asking for weeks when is it time to go to Bear Lake. My kids love Bear Lake and I love that they love it! I grew up going to Bear Lake all the time so it is so fun for me to watch my kids enjoy it as much as I do. We had so much fun! The kids are getting a little older now so the beach is funner and it is getting easier to go and spend time there. We had so much fun playing in the water! I was surprised at how much the kids loved being in the water. Adi got her first Bear Lake sunburn(everyone's gotta have one) I couldn't keep enough sunscreen on them. They loved playing in the sand, and it was a fun and relaxing time away!

Cousins at Bear Lake house

Friday when we were at the beach we didn't have enough beach toys, so I ran to the general store to get some. Jace insisted on going with me, so I put him in the car and off we went. When we got to the little general store I realized all he had on was his diaper and I couldn't take him in with just a diaper on, and his swim suit was back at the beach. All I had in the car was Adi's swim suit cover up, so he had to wear it, well I guess he liked it because when we got back to the beach he wouldn't take it off. Cute little boy, but not so much as a little girl!



They loved the whale!
Jace feeding the whale
Kyla and Adi playing in the water
Brayden having fun!
Nana and Jaca playing in the water

Kev and the kids playing in the water



After the beach Friday we had some down time till BJ, Jed, and Maegen got there so we headed over to the general store(again) to see what they had. We found a little bow and arrow set and boy did we have a few hours of fun with that thing! We set up targets at one end of the house and sat at the other and took turns trying to hit the targets, Oh it was so fun! We couldn't wait till everyone else got there to show them the fun, but since it was only $5 you can imagine how sturdy it was and it broke while Brayden was trying to shoot an arrow up to the beam on the ceiling. Oh well we'll get a better one for next time

Brayden showing his archery skills(Someitmes we even used Adi as a target)
It takes a lot of concentration

Next it was on to Guitar Hero!!
Nana and Jace batteling it out

Adi and Jace they needed a little help

Me and BJ having a go at it

Then it was time for a little ping pong and coloring!



Day #2 at the beach. We built sand castles, played frisbee & football, rode the whale. No bad sunburns today, except Kevin, but he was already purple from the day before.

Jace enjoying Funyuns on Thomas
Building sand castles


BJ taking the whale out for a ride
Meagan pulling Adi around on the whale
Football
We had so much fun and can't wait till next month to go back!!




1 comments:

Tara said...

So fun. I have missed Bear Lake this year. You know I think I am white trash cause I probably would have taken Reese in the store in only a diaper. What has happened to me???? Your kids are cute and you have a fun family.