CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our weekend

We had a crazy weekend, or I guess I should say I did. BJ left friday afternoon to go to Wyoming with some friends for the BYU game, and left me home with the 3 monsters! Before he left Friday we had Lynette take our family pictures. Jace was a stinker and wouldn't really cooperate, but oh well, I hope we got atleast one we can work with. As soon as we got home from pictures BJ left to go to Wyoming. For the record I think he is completely crazy driving 6 hours to watch a football game, but oh well, I think he had a good time. All was fine till about 5:30 when we left to go pick up a movie and a pizza. Bad timing to try and do that in American Fork. It took us over an hour to go pick up the reserved movie from redbox, grab a pizza and breadsticks from Little Ceasars, and some chips and salsa from Chili's. Over an hour!!! By the time we got home Adi had to go to the bathroom so bad I am surprised she didn't wet her pants, Jace was starving and freaking out, but Brayden was being "the man of the house" and behaving just like his dad asked him to. I was so grumpy by the time we got home and the house was a complete disaster that after dinner instead of enjoying the movie with the kids like I should have I cleaned the toy room for over an hour!!! While I was cleaning Jace started getting really tired and just lost it! Poor guy screamed hysterically for about 20 minutes and nothing Brayden, Adi, or I could do was working to calm him down. Finally he let me pick him up and it took me another 20 minutes to calm him down enough so he would go to sleep. Then Brayden had a primary program practice/pizza party at 9am Saturday morning. After he got home my sister came over and we headed to the mall so the kids could play and we could do a little shopping. We planned to eat at Red Robin, but once we got there dealing with the kids at a restaurant didn't sound too great so we ate in the food court instead. Once we got home we cleaned, did some cooking and got ready for Sunday. My family was coming down for Brayden's primary program Sunday so we had to have things ready for that. I got the kids all bathed and in bed and I went to put Jace in his crib and I could smell baby powder. So I put him down go into Adi's bedroom and I about died! She had dumped about half a bottle of powder on her carpet and then tried covering it up with her blanket and along with the baby powder she had 2 bottles of lotion she had partially dumped on the carpet as well. Her reason for why she did all this was she itched and needed some lotion! It was a good thing BJ came home about 2 minutes after that because I was done!! We were so happy to have him home! Brayden's primary program was Sunday and he did such a good job. I know he only had 1 line, but I was very proud of him. I went to church 40 minutes early so we could sit in the front and be able to see him and not clear in the back in the gym liek we usually do. BJ thought I was completely crazy and didn't come up till 11:00! It was a good crazy weekend, but glad it is over so we can have a few days before we start antoher one!

I love times like this when they are all getting along! They don't come often at our house so I capture them when I can!


Jace's new pajamas. Don't know why he had to have shorts on over, but he did I tried taking them off and he freaked!!


After Jace's freak out he snuggled with his brother.


This is what I found Saturday after I got out of the shower.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are amazing Kristie! I know I would have had a very similar weekend to yours had Greg left. And I agree with you, Brayden did a GREAT job.

Joey and Nettifer said...

SOrry you had a tough weekend. Glad BJ got home just in time. It was fun meeting him. He is such a nice guy. I think you will really like the pics.

Missy said...

I love the p.j's and the laundry baskets. What are you doing Wednesday?