CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween


We had a fun and busy Halloween. Both Brayden and Adisyn had school so it was a busy morning trying to get everyone ready. After I dropped Adi off Jace and I went to Brayden's school where they were doing a Hallween parade. It was so crazy there were so many people there we had to park clear up the street, but it was so much fun! I had never seen anything like it, we never did it when I was growing up. But it was alot of fun to see all the kids in costume and Jace would clap as the kids went by.

Brayden during the parade.

Brayden's good friend Carson(Wolverine)


After Brayden got home from school I loaded the kids up and we drove to BJ's work so he could show them off at work. They got to trick or treat around his office and ride the green bike they love to ride everytime we go there. We had to stop at Sam's Club since I was in Salt Lake so it was 3:00 before we got home and we had trunk or treat(which I hate) at 5:30. So the kids ran around and played with friends and we decorated the trunk with spider webs and our carved pumpkins. Our ward did trunk or treat and we ran out of candy and had to give Jace's away. Then we ran out of Jace's and Adi was having so much fun handing candy out that she started handing hers out and then all of a sudden she realized it was hers and said "I don't want to give mine out anymore" so we closed up our trunk and came home. We were home by 6:15, and I had bought like 9 bags of candy and I thought that would have been plenty! So I didn't have any for if we had trick or treaters at our house, so I went through the kids bags and took out all the gum and crappy candy they wouldn't eat and handed that out. It was mostly older kids that came and had already been to the trunk or treat, so I didn't feel bad!

Sabertooth Tiger



Tinkerbell



Peter Pan(he wouldn't keep his hat on for this one)

Thanks again to Julianne for making Brayden and Jace's costumes, she did a great job, they all looked so cute!!

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

very cute! Julianne is so amazing! What a fun day and I am with you on the trunker treat. Like kids need that much candy, one more thing to exclude all those non mormons out there and why not just let the kids do halloween the normal way. J & I are not going to do it next year.

Meagan said...

Love their costumes! I can't belive that you ran out of candy, that's a LOT Of kids! Glad you had a Happy Halloween!!

Miles and Bex said...

Love the costumes. Our family did the peter pan theme too. Taegan was tinkerbell, brayden wanted to be captain hook, and addi was the dog. Love halloween.

Staci said...

you had trunker treat on halloween? that's weird. i understand why they have trunk or treat but b says it's just another thing we have to go to. we got 2 trick or treaters and only because they saw my kids running from a neighbors house to finish up the night.

Staci said...

where do you find all your cute backgrounds for your blog?

share!

Tara said...

I was just wondering if you are regretting going dark yet? Why did you not post a picture. You hot mama!

Veronica said...

The kids look awesome!!!!! Love the Peter Pan theme. BTW we set our blog to private again so send me your email address so I can add you to the viewers list! vnandrew555@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I thought I'd check your blog out. You and BJ looked pretty cute as candy corn! Did Julianne make those too?

Meagan said...

Hey I added security to my blog, send me your email and I'll add you!!
meags34@Hotmail.com