CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas Lights and Fun



Well Monday Julianne and I put up my Christmas lights. I really shouldn't claim any part of it, because she was the one on the roof, but I did put the clips on some of the light strands and hand them to her! I am terrified of heights, so I was so glad when she said she would get up on the roof and do it. BJ and pretty much everyone else thought we were crazy, but I would never get lights up if we hadn't done it. It was the perfect day to do it too the weather was warm and no wind it was great! So, thank you Julianne!!

Devon had on this mask that he got from primary called scripture specs. Well he had been wearing it and all the kids wanted one so Julianne made them all masks and then they came back over to decorate them at my house. They were so funny in them, pretending to be Indians and stuff. Gotta love imaginations!


This morning we had absolutely nothing to get up for. Neither of the kids had school, BJ had work, but as for the rest of us we had nothing!! So I was sleeping in and not getting up. Of course Brayden woke up at like 6:30, but I sent him down to watch tv for awhile. About 8:00 the other 2 woke up and Brayden was ready for breakfast, but I still didn't want to get up so I told him to get his own bowl of cereal. I knew he could do it with out making a mess. So he starts making his breakfast and Adi wants him to get hers so he does and then Jace wants some, and I hear Brayden tell Adi to come get me to get Jace's. So I yell down to him to just get Jace some too. Brayden replies with "Ugh!! It is so hard to take care of 3 kids" I yell back "Welcome to my world!!" He is so dramatic and funny sometimes, but I wonder where he hears these things;)!!

3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

That is awesome you stayed in bed and also you hung your own Christmas lights. Maybe I will do that today! I always tell Taegan to get breakfast for everyone. There is usually a mess when I finally do get up but the extra hour of sleep is well worth the mess.

Missy said...

I am terrified of heights too! Can you imagine if we both tried hanging lights together. Thank goodness for Julianne, she is such a good friend.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I want Julianne as my neighbor! You are so lucky! Cant wait to see your house