Bison in the road
Kids and some crazy looking bum
yay for family vacays
Feeding the Bears
Old Faithful
Old Faithful
Brayden, Poppy, Maegen, Adi, Jace, and Jed..Yellowstone
Adi by some hotpots
Family photo by some waterfall minus BJ who was off fishing
Discovery Center
Adi and Jace inside the wolf part of the Discovery Center
Outside the Discovery Center
Jace eating his Funyuns..he loves those!
BJ on our way to Yellowstone
Still trying to get caught up, I think I skipped over our little vacation to Yellowstone. We decided that for Fall Break we would take the kids to Yellowstone. My mom loves Yellowstone and found a great deal on hotel, so we agreed to go. BJ loves to fish(duh) but isn't huge on family vacations, but since it was Yellowstone he agreed. Personally I don't really like Yellowstone, but the kids need to see it and I'll take any vacation big or small I can get! Poor Brayden woke up sick the morning we left, and was pretty sick that whole day and part of the next, but he still was a trooper and enjoyed what he could. BJ spent what time he could fishing and I drove around the park with the kids my parents and my brother and sister in law. We saw Old Faithful, and plenty of bison and elk. We went to some place can't remember the name, that's what happens when you wait 6+ months to blog about something, and the kids got to put food out for the bears to eat. They absolutely loved it! Well Jace wasn't old enough, but Bray and Adi liked it. The kids enjoyed the trip and I enjoyed spending time all together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment