CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Its been too long!


Adisyn, Brayden, Graham Norby, Mckay Wall, Carsen Manookin(not sure where Jace is)

same crew, silly faces


The game

Kids doing the chicken dance...

Hanging out at the game!

Not sure why I have not posted for so long, but I really need to get caught up. I was looking through old pictures and need to post about the things we've done, that i took pictures of, but didn't post about. The furthest back I can remember is Brayden's birthday. I know I posted about his baptism, but we also decided this year that instead of doing a big birthday party we were going to just go to a Real Salt Lake game. So we let Brayden invite 3 friends and the whole family went to dinner and a soccer game. Brayden loves going to any sporting events from the Jazz, BYU, Flash, Bees, you name it, he loves it! So since Real was playing on his birthday we bought a party package and went. We went to dinner at Iggy's first and then over to the game. They all got gift bags at the game and got their picture with the Real mascot. I forgot my camera, but thanks to Meagan who always has hers we were able to document his fun birthday!
Adisyn, Brayden, Graham Norby, Mckay Wall, & Carsen Manookin(not sure where Jace is)

0 comments: