CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 03, 2010

Adisyn's 6

Adisyn turned 6 back in January. She got a new bike and a big doll house for her birthday. She had a friend party and we made headbands, played played spin the nail polish bottle, and ate dinner. It was very loud with 9 little girls running around the house, but she loved it!! Adi is a sweetheart and a little sass bucket. I love her to pieces! She is my little buddy and loves to get pedicures and manicures with me. She is a little mom to her brothers, but she also holds her own if necessary with them. Happy Birthday Adi, we love you!!!

Family party



Friend party

opening presents

They are showing off their headbands they made
Making headbands

Cake and cupcakes

Opening presents from her brothers

new bike

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh, you have a fireplace! I'm sooooo jealous and I'm jealous about those headbands...too fun!

Jayna said...

Oh hey, I remember you. I was wondering if your blog would ever come back to life. Rhy loved that party by the way, though the headband still haunts me on a daily basis. "No Rhy, it does not match today, sorry."