We celebrated grandma and grandpa's 80th birthday on Monday with a huge celebration at the park. All of their children, grandchildren(except 4), great grandchildren, and brothers and sisters were there. It was so wonderful to all be gathered together again to celebrate 2 amazing people!! Some of my cousins I hadn't seen in years(sad), but it was fun to see everyone and their cute little families. My aunt Becky did an amazing job at putting together the party and the wonderful little program. All the grandkids had to find out what was going on in the world when grandma and grandpa were they age they are now, so since I am 30(again, sad) I had to find out what was happening in 1959, because they were 30 in 1959. Oh it was fun and entertaining and I even learned things I didn't know! Then my uncle Keith put together a wonderful slide show of grandma and grandpa through the years, it was so wonderful to see pictures and do remember when's. My grandparents are 2 of the most amazing people I know, They have raised 6 wonderful children who have all raised amazing families, who are all now raising amazing families. I am so privileged be a part of this family and part of their legacy. They are the best examples and I love them so much! They have taught me so much and have such great traditions I hope to carry on with my family! Thanks grandma and grandpa for everything, we love you so much!!!!
Grandpa and Grandma Taggart have 6 children, 26 grandchildren, and 29 great grandchildren with 3 on the way!
Kyla, Adisyn, and Gracyn
The party
During the program(Stacy, Dustin, Kevin, and Jayna)
Haylee, Heidi, Jed, Stacy, and Ricky
me
0 comments:
Post a Comment