CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bear Lake (again) 2009

We always do our annual Bear Lake trip with all my siblings and this year was no different. This was our third time being up to Bear Lake this year. I love taking my kids up there it was a place I always went as a child, so I love to take my kids up there and making memories. This time was a little different as Brayden is getting older and involved in more things it is tying us to home more. Since he is playing football this year he had a practice Thursday that he insisted on not missing and then he had to pick up his equipment Friday so Brayden, BJ and I were not able to go up til Friday night. Since my mom was going up Thursday she offered to take Jace and Adi with her so they could have an extra day and play with cousins. They had fun, but it was nice to all be reunited Friday night and spend the rest of the weekend together. We always play bad mitten in the living room. It has sort of become a tradition and a fun one I might add! Brayden is even getting pretty good at it!

Annual bad mitten game
At the beach




0 comments: