First of all I am so excited to be back and blogging again..I have not had a camera for the past 6 months, well I have had my moms so once I get the connector I will be playing catch up, but I finally got a new one for my birthday(thanks Beej!)so I will just start with now with what I have!
This year we decided to go to Bear lake for the Fourth of July. We took our friends the Manookin's with us and we had such a good time. It was so nice to have friends for the kids to play with so the adults could kinda relax and enjoy the vacation too! The weather didn't cooperate exactly like I wanted but we still did everything we planned to do. Rode the bike limo, spent the fourth at the beach with jet skis, even entertained ourselves by throwing kids in the air with a blanket!. We had fun and got sunburned so I call it a success!! We tried to go to fireworks at the park on the fourth, but either we were impatient and they started them way late, or we couldn't see them from the park we went to, not sure which, but next time we will plan it better and go to the ones in Montpelier. It was fun weekend and fun to get away and play with friends!
Bike limo! What a workout is all I have to say!
Sometimes it was easier to have Brayden or Carsen steer and we would push from behind!
Beach time!!Jace, Bray, Carsen having lunch
Brayden and Brandon on the beach
Adi
Whitney
Brayden and Carsen
Jet skies!! Jace loved them to death, we had a hard time getting him off so others could have a turn!
Oh the kids loved doing this!! He looks much higher than he actually was!! And yes that is Jace!!
1 comments:
wahoo! love your pictures! love bear lake! love your family!
Post a Comment