Yes, BJ's first question was"who has an olympic party?" but I like to have parties and I will take any excuse. We had an olympic party Friday night for the opening ceremonies! We ate food representing a few of the nations. We had potstickers for China, swedish fish for Sweden, Australian licorice for Australia, Italian meatballs and pizza for Italy, french bread for France, fondue for Switzerland(I read somewhere it was Swiss, but who really knows), german chocolate cake for Germany, and what's more American than apple pie! It was alot of fun to sit and visit and be with friends. The kids had a blast just playing and occassinaly stopping to watch the olympics. Thanks guys for coming we'll do it again sometime, maybe for closing ceremonies;)!!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Olympic Party
Flags representing the nations
Boys wrestling
Enjoying the yummy food!
Posted by Kristi at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute idea! You are always doing something fun!
So sorry we missed.
ya Olympic party! i look like a cow in your pic though...i guess i need to push it a little harder when i run...ugh!
I am impressed. That is very creative and it sounds like you had lots of good food. Fun idea.
Post a Comment