CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Adi's new do

I had to take Adi to get her hair cut last week. She has been in swimming lessons for 2 days a week all summer and it took its toll on her hair. Her hair was pretty much green. I tried the clarifying shampoo and different things and just couldnt' get it to come out, and the ends were fried so we cut it! Not that it was very long cause it wasn't, but it has never been this short before. It turned out really cute and I think she looks darling! Hopefully now it will grow, and if not atleast she can pull off short hair!

6 comments:

Hyde Family said...

So so cute! That is my favorite haircut and she can pull it off. Cute girl!

Anonymous said...

super cute! little girls look way cute with short hair!!!

Jonie said...

Lexie and I love Adi's new haircut she looks so cute on her.

auttelf said...

I noticed her hair at church. Very cute!

Staci said...

oh i love love love it! i think a-lines are so adorable on little girls. super cute, adi!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Oh wow! She looks darling. Her hair color is beautiful.