I can harldy believe Brayden is in 1st grade and will be in school all day!! He did great the first day, and I even did great. It did hit me about noon that he wasn't coming home for a few more hours and I got a little sad, but then I realized I had so much to do, there really was no time to get sad! He loved it, and had a really great first day! On the way home he told me he wanted to leave school when Carsen did(which meant he wanted to leave at 2:15 when the other kids got out) I told him he couldn't, but he just couldn't understand that. I tried explaining to him that they went before him so they got to go home before him, and his response was, "well then I want to go early too." So after much debate we ended up switching him to the early schedule. We've only done it the one day, but it has worked out great and I hope it continues to do so!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Brayden's in 1st grade!
He said he loves being an early bird and not a later gator!
I had to get my traditional picture in front of the 'Welcome to Meadow'. He was not happy, but I had to have it!
Posted by Kristi at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a hard day! I know when Syd starts going all day it will be much harder on me than her.
i am so glad that carsen has such a great kid as a friend, even if they do fight (or as carsen says "i need a break from brayden mom"), isn't that what kids do best-we'll still be friends though right!!! can't wait for thursday!!!
Taegan starts first grade tomorrow. I am so excited for her. But will miss her. I can't wait until next year when my Brayden gets to go too. He looks so grown up in the picture!
It is hard to believe how fast they grow!
can you believe our little preschoolers are in 1st grade? time flies. m is really excited.
Doesn't it just make you sad to see them go off to school? Brinley starts next week and I think I am going to have a breakdown! I have loved having her home all day. Your Brayden looks so grown up since I saw him last. Cute!
I should have made Graham stand in front of the school. That was a good idea!
Post a Comment