Any gift giving occassion all BJ wants is a gift card from Cabela's. Everytime without fail!! Yes it is easy, but sometimes annoying, where is the surprise? He says it comes when he finds a good deal at the bargain cave. Anyways so this year for Father's Day I thought we would take him to dinner and then to Cabela's to pick out his gifts. We went to Olive Garden then headed to Cabela's. We got there just in time to see them feed the fish, which the kids thought was fun, and then while BJ "shopped" the kids and I looked at the animals. Jace was terrified and just kept his head buried in my neck, it was kinda funny! After BJ was done shopping we played in the shooting gallery and the shooting games for awhile. I will say the shopping trip was unsuccessful, so I guess gift cards it is from now on! After Cabela's we hit Home Depot, this trip was a little more successful. It was a fun night out with the family!!
Playing shooting games with dad
On Sunday after church we headed up to my cousins house in Plain City. It was so nice to see both my grandpa's and my dad. The kids had so much fun playing with cousins. Brocky and Kade are a few months younger than Adi and they have so much fun together! Brayden got a little bored because Gracyn was with her dad, but they have a cool tree house so you can't complain too much! Grandpa and Grandma Taggart came even though grandpa wasn't feeling well, and it was so good to see grandpa. I am so grateful for grandpa and for all that he has taught his family. He is such an amazing man. He loves us all no matter what and supports us in everything we do! I hope my kids will always treasure these memories of grandpa Bus! Since we were already in Plain City we decided to run over to Grandparents Graves. I really can't even remember the last time we saw them, and since I couldn't remember it must have been too long! It was great to see them! We stayed a bit longer than we had expected, but it is always so nice to see family!
Happy Father's Day to my own dad for all that he does for me and my family. My kids love their poppy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives!
Happy Father's Day to my father in law! He is so patient and kind! Thank you for all you do for us! We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our lives!
Last, but not least, Happy Father's Day to Beej! He is such a good dad. I know we frustrate the heck out of you most days, but you still love us and that says alot(we are a handful). You do so much for us and make so many sacrifices that I know we take for granted. Thanks for supporting us in everyway! We love your guts!!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Father's Day
Posted by Kristi at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My hubby and girls love Cabella's. Sounds like he probably loved his father's day. Those are the things that make them happy. I still need to make up for the father's day that Troy had this year.
Post a Comment