CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Disney Princess


You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Miles and Bex said...

I love all your fun swimming pictures. I wish we could have that warm of weather to play in. It has been horrible up here this summer. Fun times. BJ is lucky to be married to Cinerella!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I did that little quiz and I was Pocahontas. LOL I'm a granola chick.

Andrea said...

Hi. You do sound exactly like Cinderella! I'm going to have to check it out. Thats a cute idea.