Not alot has been going on at our hosue. The weather pretty much keeps me at home. I HATE driving in snowy, or even wet weather, so I pretty much don't go out unless I absolutely have to. I did get to go on a filedtrip with Adisyn's preschool. We went to the library. It was a lot of fun. Luckily I didn't have Jace so I was able to enjoy Adi and the other kids. It was short, only 45 minutes, but really cute and the kids had a good time. I forgot my camera so I took this one with my phone, but as we were taking the tour this is what I saw infront of me. She is something else!! This is her friend Easton, she LOVES him!!
Jace is getting so fun, he is a handful, but so much fun! He absolutley love "burlow"(that is what Jace calls Brayden) Brayden is rarely home,or if he is he is hardley ever alone but he is so good to most the time let Jace play with him and his friends, and Jace just can't get enough of him! Brayden is a good big brother he recognizes that Jace loves him and wants to play with him, so when he comes home after being with his friends all day he is so cute with Jace. Here they are just playing before bedtime.
Just a note incase I forget to write it down Jace says "ay" for yes. We have no idea where he got it from and are not sure if he thinks he's a pirate or what? It took me awhile to catch on to what he was saying, because he kind of says Adi like that, but we finally figured that is how he says yes. Too funny! He also yesterday came up to me with his 2 hands made into fists and said "wanna bite?" and started punching my legs. All I could do was laugh, he is so crazy!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Updates
Posted by Kristi at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your kids are so cute. So I finally saw the present you gave Maegen yesterday and it turned out so freakin cute. You are a talented women!
Brayden is such a good big brother!! I love the love between siblings!
I love that he calls brayden that. I remember taking the family pictures and looking you saying. what does he call him! I think it is to funny and who says - wanna bite. He is cute!
Burlow...that is so cute. Could our boys actually turn out alright?
love the nicknames kids come up with for each other. burlow...love it. and wanna bite...that is hilarious.
Kristi, your kids are too cute!!! I bet Jarron and Adi would have so much fun together!!! When it STOPS snowing we will have to get together!!! Cute blog!!!
Post a Comment