Yesterday was Adi's birthday. I can't believe she is already 4, she is growing up so fast and becoming such a big independent girl. We kind of made the whole weekend a celebration for her and partied Saturday and Sunday. I was planning to have a birthday party for her on Sunday, but since it was suppose to snow my parents weren't sure if they would be able to come, and since it was ok Saturday afternoon they came down Saturday instead to celebrate. Saturday night we went to Cobblestone Cafe for dinner and then back to our house for presents and cake. Since my parents were here we let her open some of her presents Saturday. She got a Sleeping Beauty castle, sleeping bag, gigantic coloring book, dress, scarf, and the singing Sharpay from High School Musical 2.
We lit the candles on her cake, but didn't cut the cake till her actual birthday. Julianne made the darling cake and Adi absolutely loved it! Thanks Julianne!! When I got the cake out she asked if she could hold the barbie's hand.
Since she got a sleeping bag the kids wanted to have a sleepover downstairs so I set up their giraffe tent for them and they slept down in the living room. No Jace is not alseep, I wish!
Sunday was her actual birthday and because of the weather no one came except my sister. It turned out ok because we just hung out and had a quite little party with us which was fun! We let her open the rest of her presents and she got Barbie Island princess dress for her, muscial carriage and horse for the barbies, snow white crown, lip gloss, Belle doll, coloring book and crayons. I'd say she made out quite well. It isn't a bad thing to have a birthday right after Christmas because everything is on sale!! Thanks to everyone who came and for all the presents, she had a great day! We are so glad you are a part of our family Adi. We love you so much!!
Monday, January 07, 2008
Adisyn's 4!!
Posted by Kristi at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have been catching up on all your blogs and love them! Y'all have been up to a lot of fun. Adi is so dang cute and getting big! Ethan will be 4 next month and I can't believe it.
Happy Birthday Addi! She is SUCH a girl- I love it! She sure did get some fun things to play with. Can I come and play? :)
Julianne did awesome on that cake! Why can't she be my neighbor? I love that Adi wanted to hold her hand.
okay julianne needs to be my neighbor. she is AMAZING! now i know why lynette calls her martha stewart!
Happy birthday Addi! She got a lot of fun presents. The cake was amazin. I think we all need to meet this Julianne. she seems really talented she can cake, decorate and hang chritmas tree lights.
Post a Comment