This week is Lehi Round Up Days and there are various activities going on each day. Last night was movie in the park, where they have a huge blow up screen and everyone brings blankets and pillows and whatever and you can enjoy a free movie in the park. They showed Night at the Museum. We decided to take advantage of this and pack the kids and snacks and blankets and head over to the ball park. BJ was a poop ,of course, and wanted to stay home, but him being a party pooper worked out great for me cuz that way I didn't have to take Jace and he could go to bed at his normal time in his own bed, and I could enjoy the movie. So Julianne and I loaded up the van with the kids, blankets, pillows and treats. We met her friend Maegen and her kids Jada and Jenna there. We let the kids run around on the grass and play till it was dark and the movie started. The kids were more excited about being up late and only watched snipits of the movie, it would have been better if the dummies in front of us didn't have chairs and then we could have laid down and watched it, but oh well. It was alot of fun and I think the kids had a great time. Today there is craft vendors in the park and a western bbq tonight. Sounds like fun I'm hoping to go over and check it out!!
ps. I forgot my camera so no pictures of us at the park:(
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Movie in the Park
Posted by Kristi at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Julianne said you guys had such a fun time! I also heard that cute little Brayden got a kiss! :)
That sounds like a lot of fun! I wonder if anything like that is going on in our area. BTW, don't you love it when your hubby is a pooper? Mine does that sometimes too.
how fun is that!
Post a Comment