Yesterday was BJ's 30th birthday!! He had to work so the kids and I packed a lunch and went and picked him up and went up big cottonwood canyon(since he works at the mouth of it)and had a picnic. It was so much fun! The kids had to take him balloons so they each got to carry one in to him and they thought that was really neat. BJ loves the mountains so we thought eating in the canyon would be fun, and it was. We ate, and then the kids threw rocks into the river, it was alot of fun. On the way home from lunch we had to stop at Cabela's for gift cards for his birthday. When we got home we decorated the house with black ballons and crate paper. We had a nice dinner at home and then had his mom come over for cake and ice cream. It was a good day and I hit the jack pot with the gift I got him. I have the hardest time keeping secrets, but I did it! I decided to get him season tickets for BYU football. Now any of you who know BJ know that this is the best gift ever!! He was so happy and so was I. I finally got him something he won't/can't take back and it isn't a gift card to Cabela's. Happy Birthday Beej, I love you!!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Happy Birthday Beej!!
Posted by Kristi at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go on the present! That is good thinking for a man. Now do you have to go to all the games with him?
Isn't it always awesome to find that PERFECT gift? I have yet to do that!
that is awesome. i got the same thing for b his last year of college and i think he went twice. sad but he enjoyed that i got them for him. fun times.
Post a Comment