CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Monkey scoot

I had to capture this before Jace quits doing it and is walking. He has mastered crawling and is quite fast at it, so he moved on to this monkey scoot thing. I really don't know how to explain it, except that he looks like a monkey while doing it. Everywhere we go and he does it people just start laughing, they think it is hilarious. He mostly does it at church and serioulsy people just stop and laugh, he is quite the crowd gatherer. He can walk, but he is so fast at this that he drops and monkeys it around. I am hoping soon he will just walk, but for now it is pretty funny!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love that monkey scoot! Glad you like the pictures. Sorry there were so manY!

Staci said...

oh my goodness that is so cute. how did he learn that? i love it.

Miles and Bex said...

I love the crawl! That is great you caught it on video.