I was transferring all the pictures from my camera to the computer and came across some cute ones I thought I would post.
Jace putting the whole cookie in his mouth. Note he only has 2 teeth!!
What is it with my kids and Dr. Pepper? Does she has to have it in her sleep too?
Not really sure how he got his leg up there, pretty bendy tho!
Just singing in the tub!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Strange(but cute)kids!
Posted by Kristi at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love fun pics! cute kids. we missed you on friday!
Fun talking to you yesterday. Can't wait to see your cute house! I love the picture of Addi and the dr pepper. That is hilarious! You should submit that for an ad.
I love the one of the Dr Pepper! You must have really gotten your kids hooked on the stuff while pregnant. By the way, how funny is it that Becky named her baby Addison...and they already have a Brayden too! I thought that was funny.
Post a Comment