Well nothing too eventful happened it was basically just another weekend. Friday night I invited BJ's parents over for dinner for Mother's Day and as a surprise I also invited BJ's brothers, they were both able to come, so that made a nice Mother's Day present for Patty. I cooked dutch oven for the first time and it turned out pretty good. We had chicken, potatoes, and peach cobbler. I have never even started a fire or coals before, but I had to since BJ wouldn't get home till 6 and it takes an hour to cook. But I did it and it is so nice to have the fire pit to cook and do all that in! While his brother was here he helped BJ plan out the sprinkling system so that was nice(thanks Mike). Then Saturday I wanted BJ to work in the yard, but he went fishing instead and said he needed to do some shopping too. I think it was just an excuse to go fishing!! Brayden had a primary activity in the morning and later that afternoon Julianne and I planted our gardens! I am so excited! I just hope and pray something will grow in my garden!! I planted green beans, corn on the cob, green peppers, potatoes, zucchine(sp), cucumbers, squash, and watermelon. You would think with all that something will grow. I sure hope so!! Then Sunday after church we went up to Grandma Bus' for dinner. We plan to put the sprinklers and sod and finish up the yard over the next few weeks so it was nice to have a slow weekend.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment