Last night was Adi's cheerleading showcase. After Tuesday-Wednesday's incident I wasn't sure she would be able to perform, but the dr said as long as she didn't do any somersaults(sp) or tumbling she was ok to perform, and boy was I glad she did!! It was the cutest thing ever. I totally tought she would be shy and possibly not even go on stage and oh I couldn't have been more wrong!!!
She did so good. She did all the cheers, and the dance. She was so loud we could even hear her in the back. On the camcorder you can even hear her! I was such the proud momma! She just grinned her little head off the whole time. When they do some of the cheers they bounce and she was so into it she wasn't paying attention to where she was bouncing. I about had a heart attack when she did that because she got so close to the edge of the stage. I was just about to have my brother go up there when one of the teachers saw and went over and stood in front of her. It was so funny!!
Brayden got a little bored towards the end so he started taking pictures of things, including himself! Why didn't his turn out blurry?
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Cheerleading Showcase
Posted by Kristi at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! I love that Adi cheers! Glad to see she is back to normal!
i am so happy to hear she is doing well. m and k's end of the year recital is coming up. they are both doing 2 dances and i am so excited. you know i will be there 20 min before they have to be there so i can find a great seat in the front row. way to go, adi.
Aaaahhhh, that is so cute! Don't you love having a little girl? I have a feeling that H is going to be a big ham and LOVE to be center stage in dance and stuff. She is happiest when all eyes are on her. I'm glad to hear Adi is doing so well!
I am so glad Adi is doing great. Watching your kids perform is so much fun. Adi looks like a natural on stage.
I am really worried about Ellie performing in front of people...maybe she will surprise us like Adi did.
Post a Comment