CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jace starts Preschool




I know this post is about a month late, but I had to make sure he was going to really go before I wrote about it. And even still I am not 100% positive! Jace is a little stinker and loves to give me fits about going to school. Every school morning he tells me he is going to hide so he doesn't have to go. I think it is just for attention because he goes anyways, but I could do without the drama! He is going to the same preschool Adi went to and I really like the teacher. She says he is doing great so until I hear otherwise I guess I will believe her. He was not too happy for me to leave the first day, that is why the sad faces in all the pics!
He looks so grown up!

0 comments: