CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Days of School

Well 2 down 1 to go! Brayden started second grade last week, and Adi started kindergarten today. Brayden's was a breeze he knows kids and its his third year at the school so he was easy. He says he doesn't like 2nd grade, but I guess thats what you're suppose to say, but he does great and he better get use to school he still has atleast 10 more years of it!! Adi has been so excited to go to kindergarten and she said she had a good day. She told me it was a little long so if I could pick her up earlier next time that would be good for her. Sorry sweetie, better get use to it, it only gets longer!! And she loves recess!! Here's to another year, hope you guys have a good one!!

Brayden's first day of 2nd grade
Annual picture in front of school

Adisyn's first day of kindergarten
picture in front of school
as she's being whisked away from me..

1 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Good luck this year with all the crazy carpooling!

Also, THANK YOU for taking Graham the other night. I don't think I've ever seen him that excited to go somewhere and then when he got home he couldn't stop talking about everything and how he got all these refills and met Leo and on and on and on. So again, THANK YOU you made one little boy VERY happy!