CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Janessa's Wedding

December 27 BJ's sister Janessa got married in the Vernal temple. We had to be out there on the 26 for her endowment session. The roads were terrible and I worried we wouldn't make it, but we did and I am so happy we did. We decided to stay in a hotel so there weren't too many extra people running around the day of the wedding and trying to get everyone ready we thought a hotel might make it easier on everyone. The kids loved staying in the hotel and it was nice to have a pool and hottub to be able to use during down time. Everything that day was lovely, the ceremony, recpetion, food, etc. It was however a chilly 10 or so degrees , but then again it is December in Vernal!
The kids waiting for pictures after the ceremony. It was so cold!!
The happy couple!
Waiting for the luncheon to start

At the reception
This is what Bray thought of the reception!

Not sure what is wrong with him?
And then Adi dropped my camera and broke it! I was so mad, but luckily it is still under warranty so hopefully I will be back to taking pictures soon!

6 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

HI! I haven't been to your blog in a while. How are ya? You know on your way to Vernal, there's a little tiny town between Roosevelt and Vernal called Gusher? Ya, that's where I grew up. BJ should get a good laugh out of that.

Emily said...

i thought you all looked awesome in your red. I hope you got a family pic!

Staci said...

oh sad about you camera but thank goodness for warranties. what a beautiful bride!

Jason and Kristin said...

Love the last pic of you two.

Tara said...

Your Christmas looks like it was tons of fun. I love the football helmet on Braden. I can't believe you had to drive to Vernal in the nasty weather. Cute pictures of you guys at the wedding.

Joey and Nettifer said...

HI Kristi,
I am having that class at my house on Jan 21st at 7 - you should totally come. I invited Julianne, but I don't know if she is coming. I still can't believe much I have saved. My friend saved $900 from july to Sept and she is a family of 5 so she went on a cruise with the leftover money. That is when I decided I should do the class and learn how - plus it is free!