

Saturday was our ward Christmas party and we did Breakfast with Santa. The party didn't start till 9:30, but I had to get up at 7:00 to make a breakfast casserole for the party, and don't think Brayden stayed in bed and slept, cause he was right by my side talking about what he was going to say to Santa!(Those of you who know Brayden can only imagine those 2 1/2 hours till it was time to go, chat, chat, chat,chat...)He was so excited! After we got to the party and ate breakfast finally santa arrived luckily we were sitting right by santa's chair so we didn't have to wait in line to long. I think Brayden was a little nervous because the look of terror on his face when it was his turn was so funny!! But I think it was because he was afraid he was going to forget what he wanted to tell him, but he told him and was very pleased with himself afterwards. Adisyn stood in line, but would not sit on his lap and I was going to make her because I think you always need pictures of them crying while seeing santa, but her daddy to the rescue, didn't make her. He thought it was mean! And little Jacey was just fine. He had just woke up and all he really wanted to do was pull that beard!! Brayden was a little worried that Adi wouldn't get anything for Christmas because she didn't sit on his lap, so he asked if we could call or write Santa a letter. I love it when he is so thoughtful of his sister, makes me feel like I did something right with him!
Then later that night we took the kids to the dinosaur park in Ogden to see the dinosaurs with their santa hats on and the park all lit up with Christmas lights. It was fun, but kind of chilly so we didn't stay too long. We all had a good time and it was so nice to spend time together as a family!!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Breakfast with Santa
Posted by Kristi at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
we did breakfast with santa too. I thought it was such a cute idea
Post a Comment