CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Family Pictures



A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. This is the first family picture we have had since Jace was born. I thought they turned out really good. My friend Staci took them, and she did a great job! She also took Brayden's school class pictures and I thought they turned out really good, so I asked her to take our family pictures. We went to Gardner Village it was kind of a gloomy day and was getting ready to rain, but we lucked out because it just sprinkled a little. We had to bribe the kids that if they smiled we would feed the ducks after. They did good, and the photos turned out cute. It is so hard for me to decide which ones I want. I have it all planned out how I am going to frame and arrange them when we get into the new house! Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Staci said...

you have such an adorable family. and even though it was a bit yucky i think they turned out pretty good...for that weather. adorable.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Very cute! Cute family