CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trip to Vernal

Last weekend we took a short trip out to Vernal. We hadn't been out there for awhile and Patty wanted all of us out for a little get together. We had a good time! On Saturday we went to the dinosaur musuem, it was a lot of fun. I haven't been to the dino museum since I was like 8 years old, and the new building is really cool. There is a short movie presentation telling about how they discover fossils and stuff, then they have really neat exhibits of fossils and hands on activites you can do. It was fun! Brayden and Adi loved looking at the dinosaurs, especially the wooly mammoth! We had to record a show on animal planet called "Land of the Mammoths" for Brayden and he watches it almost everyday. His teacher was telling me how he was telling the class all about "Land of the Mammoths"! He is a big animal lover and knows all sorts of facts about a lot of different animals, his specialty is elephants, he can even make a sound just like one too!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Today Brayden told us that he was going to be a policeman for elephants...not sure how that would work, but alright!?!? Do you love having a blog? I am addicted to it. My online journal, minus all the mushy stuff!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Hello,
Thanks to Missy I found a lot more friends out there with blogs.
I love dinosaur land!