Im not even gonna try to play catch up, so I'm just gonna try to be better and start from school 2012.
Here is a Jace the day after he got stung by a bee. He was swollen for a few days, poor guy! Good news was he was all back to normal by the first day of school.
Then school started for the 2012-2013 school year. Brayden is in 5th grade and has Miss Hildebrand this year, Adisyn is in 3rd grade and has Miss Thinn, and Jace is in 1st grade and has Mrs. Terry. Another new thing this year is I started working at the school. I am there pretty much the whole time the kids are there. I am an aide in the 6th grade and also am a recess guard. I enjoy being at the school and getting to see the kids every day at school.
 |
| Adisyn-3rd grade |
 |
| Brayden-5th grade |
 |
| All 3 in school all day! |
 |
Jace-1st grade
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment