I am so far behind I don't even know where to start, so I am going to just roll everything we've done over the last 3 months into one big post.
Adi danced with the Lehi Pionettes and they got to perform at half time of a football game. Before the performance they got to get their hair and make up done. Oh they looked pretty!!
Before hair and makeup
Adi getting her hair done
The final product
We have pretty much spent our weekends since August watching Bray play football. However we can't complain because we have enjoyed every minute of it! This was his first year of tackle football and it was good year. He was on a great team and they even made it to the playoffs, but fell short to make it to the championship game. Looks like football will continue a few more weeks because he is playing in a Ute Tournament up in SL.
We also went to Yellowstone over Fall break, but there are so many pictures that will be a post of its own, and of course Halloween still to come!
1 comments:
I hate getting behind in my posting too! Cute pics so keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment