Yesterday was Adi's birthday and my little girl is 3 now!! I can't believe it, it makes me so sad she is growing up!! The night before her birthday I was kissing her goodnight and tucking her in and she said "mommy, tomorrow's my birday", it was so cute and then the next morning she woke up came into our room and I said "Adi what is today?", and she got a huge grin on her face and said "My birday!"
That morning we went out to the check on the new house, and then BJ had to go to Gandolfo's for breakfast(I think that is the main reason we went to the house so early!) Then came back home and played till dinner time. We went to McDonald's for dinner and let the kids play on the playland, which for them is a treat because we usually go through the drive thru! Then back home for cake and ice cream with family. I think she had a good day. I know she got overwhelmed because when BJ brought out her trike and everyone was looking at her she got a horrified look on her face and started crying saying "mommy, mommy" because she couldn't find me amongst everyone, but after she settled down she liked her trike and had fun playing!
She was most excited about her Dora cake!!
She got a Dora trike, The Little Mermaid DVD, clothes(us), a princess blanket (Bean),2 outfits(Haylee and Adam), church dress(grandparents John), princess dress(nana & poppy), Princess game on dvd(Jed & Maegen). Thanks to everyone!!
She put on her princess dress and when she came out to show everyone she bowed just like in the movies!! It was so cute!!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
Adi's Birthday
Posted by Kristi at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ellie has that same outfit in purple! Glad she had a good birthday.
Looks like she made it big with the presents! What a little princess!
Post a Comment